Telehealth is online therapy that offers a convenient, secure and affordable way to access critical health services during the Coronavirus pandemic. Choose between a secure online video chat or phone call.
To book your appointment:
- Click the Get Started button below.
- Click the Book Appointment Option.
- Select the ‘Telehealth 50 min’ option
- Choose a date and time convenient.
- New clients will be asked to create an account, existing clients will be asked to log in.
To confirm your booking:
You will receive a courtesy confirmation text two days prior to your appointment. To confirm your appointment, reply 'Yes'.
On the day of your appointment:
- At the time of your appointment, you will receive a phone call from your practitioner.
- If you would like a secure and safe video call, your practitioner will send you a text message with a link.
- Simply follow the link to connect.
During this time of crisis, we aim to provide accessible support to as many people as possible.
Get the support you need, click the Get Started button below.
face-to-face appointments still available
We care about your mental health and physical wellbeing.
Please have the peace of mind to know that our clinic is following physical distancing rules set out on www.health.gov.au